Interpipe NMPP – Novomoskovsk, Ukraine
The mill specializes in the production of electric-welded steel pipe produced by a method of submerged arc welding. Pipe produced by a method of induction welding with high-frequency are used for oil and gas trunk pipelines. Welded pipe and pipe for industrial application are also used in other fields. 2013 production totaled 250 856 tons.
- Electric-welded pipe produced by a method of submerged arc welding with 1020 mm diameter and wall thickness from 9.0 to 15.0 mm for oil and gas trunk pipelines
- Electric-welded pipe produced by a method of induction welding with high-frequency current from 159 to 530 mm in diameter with wall thickness from 4.5 to 11.0 mm made of carbon and low-alloyed steel for oil and gas trunk pipeline and pipeline for industrial application to be used in other industrial sectors.
- Electric-welded pipe made of carbon and low-alloyed steel for industrial application from 21.3 to 114.3 mm in diameter with wall thickness from 1.5 to 4.5 mm, square rectangular in sizes 17х17 – 100х80 mm with wall thickness from 1.5 to 4.5 mm.
- Pipe with 3-layered polyethylene coating with diameters from 159 to 530 mm.
- Quality management system as per ISO 9001 and API Q1, standard of Russian Federation GOST R ISO 9001 and national standard DSTU ISO 9001
- Environmental management system is under ISO 14001 certification
- Pipe products in compliance with national and the CIS standards – GOST, TU and international standards - API 5L PSL 1 and 2, ASTM, EN, GOST
- The mill is approved supplier of Gazprom, a participant of large pipeline projects of Oil & Gas companies in Russian and the CIS countries.
Production facilities include:
- Mill for pipe produced by method of submerged arc welding with diameter 1020 mm.
- Mill for production welded pipe with diameter from 168 to 530 mm produced by method of induction weldingwith high-frequency current.
- Mill for pipe production with the diameter from 21.3 to 114.3 mm produced by method of induction welding with high-frequency current.